Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeny

It's my favorite holiday!! Hubby teases me and ask me if I'm 12 cause I wanted to dress up for Halloween! So I called him a Halloween Scroooooooooge! We can't dress up at our office, wouldn't be appropriate for my job. The most they let us do is wear Halloween earings.

So do you dress up for Halloween at your office? Do you have Halloween spirit? Or are you a Halloween Scroooooooooge!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Favorite holiday? SATANIST!!!!

Comment

I will be handing out candy to children in the apartment complex I live in. So I guess I am far from being a Halloweeeeeeeen scrooge.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh bite me! It's not a Satan thing you boob! It's a dress up decoration thing
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          I will be handing out candy to children in the apartment complex I live in. So I guess I am far from being a Halloweeeeeeeen scrooge.
          See now there ya' go that's the spirit! I remember back in the day when I was a kid people used to give out popcorn, caramel apples and decorate their houses like haunted houses. Ahhhhhh for the good old days.

Comment

I'm going to out to the local bar. I think I'll dress as a French snobbish intellectual, with black turtleneck and beret. I may have to find an eyeliner pencil for drawing a mustache as well... and a copy of The Stranger .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm taking my little cousins trick or treating since I haven't seen 'em in a while. Not looking forward to it because they go nuts when they're filled with sugar.

Comment

See Immy, I knew you weren't a Scroooooooge!

Comment

It's the Gay Christmas! Hooray!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Sure...I'm a total scrooge...
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

We are having a big Halloween party today at work. Most of us dressed up. This morning a couple of guys dressed in their paintball camo (they looked like grass & bushes) and hid out by the front doors and jumped out and scared people on the way in. The best part is that it was being filmed from two locations. My team has offices on the front of the building and we spent the first hour with the lights out watching out the window at everyone being scared. It was awesome!

I'm dressed up as an ice queen with frosted hair, long glittery eyelashes, ice crown and fur lined cloak
                      In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Yay, happy ancient pagan festival to frighten evil spirits away by encouraging our nation's obese-youth problem!
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That's why I usually give out celery instead of candy.

Comment

That would explain your avatar then

See I knew there was Halloween Spirit out there! Un!

Comment

Here's a wonderful zombie song

Comment

Working...
                              X