No announcement yet.

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we're asking questions, with roughly what frequency would you say your average policeman hears or has cause to use the phrase "dead hooker" (or variants such as "deceased prostitute") in the line of duty? Well, maybe that's unfair, expecting you to know that. How often do you personally have to deal with dead hookers as part of your job? Is the impression the media gives of prostitute mortality and its impact on law enforcement realistic or accurate? What's your opinion on dead hookers?

Just asking.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Never met one. Or at least I'm never admitting to have met one.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Seems appropriate given some of the comments in this thread, especially the second:

Luann

Luann

Also, never get many trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood. Which is odd, but it means there's plenty of leftovers.
        You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Maybe you'd get more trick-or-treaters if you'd stop molesting them and inserting razor blades into candy.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            Maybe you'd get more trick-or-treaters if you'd stop molesting them and inserting razor blades into candy.
            WTF? That's in very, very bad taste. Granted, most of your posts are, and I generally appreciate them. But that crosses a line, imo.
            You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
              It's the Gay Christmas! Hooray!
              Sadly, Googling that doesn't bring up anything Halloweeny, just a bunch of homos wearing holly and Santa hats.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
              X