Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for heterosexual males to dream about homosexual encounters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles
    Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
    I'M NOT A LADY, I'M A HETEROSEXUAL MALE.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

It's all right darling, you can let your inner ***** out.
      B♭3

Comment

I DON'T HAVE ONE, STOP INSINUATING I DO!

THIS THREAD IS TO TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, OKAY, NOT ME.
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Perfection's avatar seems awfully phallic.

Comment

Oh dear.

See, I remember going through that phase when I tried to be as manly as possible. I yelled a lot. I punched things. I watched sports. I even got rid of my Kylie Minogue CDs.

But really? It was a lot of effort. And it's okay. There's nothing wrong with being gay, you know.

I really missed those CDs.
            B♭3

Comment

Turns out, this isn't Perfection's first dalliance with teh homobuttsecks.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

There are virtually no real men left on Poly.

Vote Republican and stop this descent into fagdom. If you don't, they'll ban mullets and have all the radio stations play showtunes.

Act now to save America.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Showtunes! We can't have that. Not we manly men!

Dreams do not indicate concious predispositions. It's every subconcious id for itself. Besides most humans are a little bisexual, but we are taught to suppress that.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Y'know there must be something about this site that attracts latent homosexuals.

When I searched for a civ site, I chose this one because it was the Greek one, but I liked the name because of my work on ancient Greek.

I suspect others had rather different unconscious associations with the word "Greek".
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Expressing personal fears? We are all Civ players here. Who really cares about our other dispositions as long as we are not violent?
                      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                        I'M NOT A LADY, I'M A HETEROSEXUAL MALE.
                        Will you quite wiggling that thing around put it away? We're not interested.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

perfection, dude, you like ****.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

PNAS
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

Will you quite wiggling that thing around put it away? We're not interested.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Medically speaking homosexuality is not abnormal, so by extension homosexual dreams are not abnormal

- for a homosexual.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X