Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for heterosexual males to dream about homosexual encounters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    I have done many scientific studies and have discovered about 95% of men are at least somewhat open to the idea, if given an ideal set of circumstances involving their drunkenness, the attractiveness of the other guy, and sexual desperation.
    Can I see your published material?
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• He can't link to it on this site.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Perfection

Can I see your published material?
        I can demonstrate if you come to Toronto.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• No, I'm okay, I just wanna see your papers.
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• I can use that as a lead if you want.

"Sure, they're in my bedroom..."
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I can use that as a lead if you want.

/me remembers that one night he first heard that line, innocently he followed, temples throbbing, blood gushing throughout his body, signal flares just a flying, as the older man said, I keep them packed away, if you help me loosen the latchet, yes, stretch down there, behind the night stand, thats it boy, just pull them out oh yeah, now you gonna see some papers alright"
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• This thread is epic already.

Bring on more of the manlove action!

opcorns:
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Ok.

I frequently dream about heterosexual sex. Two straight guys boning each other.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I can use that as a lead if you want.

Can you mail me a copy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Perfection
                      Can you mail me a copy?
                      ****, I shoulda used Perfection in that Poly Slash Fic.
                      B♭3

Comment

• CAN I BE IN THE SEQUEL? I COULD BE A BRUCE CAMPBELLESQUE BADASS.

Comment

I have done many scientific studies and have discovered about 95% of men are at least somewhat open to the idea, if given an ideal set of circumstances involving their drunkenness, the attractiveness of the other guy, and sexual desperation.
                          "scientific studies"

Nice set of qualifiers there-- you get 95% that are "somewhat open" if they drunk, horny, desparate AND with a good looking guy?

Whats your percentage for super-attractive guys having very frequent heterosexual sex who are stone cold sober?
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                          X