Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for heterosexual males to dream about homosexual encounters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun

Actually, you can be a violent homophobe and still be gay yourself (major, major closet case).
    I agree. That's why I said "might not".
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

On the other hand, a dream about being the victim of a violent homosexual rape might simply be due to the fact that you looked at your stock portfolio before you retired for the night.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

My opinion: Who cares if it's normal. Presumably, it's you. Get over it. Write a book about your experiences. Sell it on eBay. Let us know how it turns out.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

was it like this?

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Sexuality is just a social construct...

So, yes. It's perfectly normal
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

It is normal for me!
              I need a foot massage

Comment

There is a cure for this sordid problem

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Well, it depends on how hot you are, Perfection.
                  B♭3

Comment

I heard man say a lonmg time ago, you can eat carrots your whole life tthree times a day and no one points at you and call you a carrot eater.

BUT, you kiss one lil ole weiner and everyone calls you a C0Ck$ucker...

What business is it of anyones?

But to be fair, who would come out on a board and be sincere about what they are really like?

Even in a heterosexual relationship, parters say "be honest" but when ya do, sometimes they go running away. Not evile stuff, but just what you feel inside, what you desire, what you crave and what you want to experience.

Then people, be they "confessed" either homosexual or heterosexual, start making fun of individuals. It is sad, but most times a person would not really want to speak from their heart as I have found a lot of people "trully unaccepting" of others feelings on one hand and on the hand, promoting from their soapbox equality in lifestyles choices.

I see lots of people on here I feel in a real life situation I could speak from my heart about, but too many, well, lets say would be insecure in their own world and would strike out against one they found to be "outside" of their realm of suitability.

Just sharing a small editorial comment
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

How many Yaoi magazines do you currently possess?
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        How many Yaoi magazines do you currently possess?
                        Me? None, but I do have some yaoi anime... I'm partial to Junjou Romantica and Antique Bakery at the moment.

But I'd like to know about Perfection's collection, myself.
                        B♭3

Comment

lol buttsecks.

Comment

That should be in your location field Riesstiu...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

HEY IT'S NOT ME OKAY, JESUS CHRIST STOP INSINUATING.
                              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X