Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAHA! John McCain's brother calls 911 to complain about traffic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA! John McCain's brother calls 911 to complain about traffic.

Now I know old people go senile sometimes but come on!

Joe McCain Allegedly Calls 911 to Complain About Traffic

Alexandria (web|news) - A 911 tape, reportedly of Sen. John McCain (web|news|bio) 's brother Joe, could prove controversial for the McCain camp since the call was not for an emergency, but rather to complain about being stuck in traffic.

The call came into Alexandria's 911 system on October 21.

Operator: 911 state your emergency

Caller: It's not an emergency, but do you know why on one side at the damn drawbridge of 95 traffic is stopped for 15 minutes and yet traffic's coming the other way?

Operator: Sir, are you calling 911 to complain about traffic? (pause)

Caller: "(Expletive) you." (caller hangs up)

The complaint call about traffic on the Wilson Bridge forced the 911 dispatcher to call back. The voice mail on the other end, appears to belong to Joe McCain, brother of presidential candidate, John McCain.

"Hi this is Joe McCain. I can't take this message now because I'm involved in a very (inaudible) important political project. I hope on November 4th we have elected John."

"I think it's horrible. I can't believe somebody would tie up valuable resources to complain about traffic," said District resident Nancy Case.

"It seems stupid, my name can be tagged to this, why would I hose my brother, why would I do it," asked District resident Rob Case.

But that wasn't all. McCain apparently called 911 again to complain about the message the operator just left him, warning him such use of 911 is criminal.

Caller: Somebody gave me this riot act about the violation of police.

Operator: Did you just call 911 in reference to this?

Caller: Yeah.

Operator: 911 is to be used for emergencies only not just because you're sitting in traffic.

"The future president, possible president whatever, possible president, can't control what someone does, but this gentleman should be fined or something should happen to him," said tourist Suzanna Rey.

The McCain campaign has not commented on the issue, although it's said the campaign did listen to the call. ABC 7/NewsChannel 8 crews tried to reach Joe McCain, but were unable to.
    Email To A Friend Email This Article
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Roger Clinton & Billy Carter still have him beat, but not by much.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No one will ever beat Billy Carter. He was the ultimate presidential family embarrassment.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Haha. Barak Obama's wife is an ignorant hag. Which is worse?
          Obama's street is blockaded. A 911 call? Think. He's not even involved.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Obama's street is blockaded. A 911 call? Think. He's not even involved.
              Still not Shakespeare.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Frankly, that was one of the more incomprehensible rantings I've seen from Sloww...
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I will now change my voice message on my cell to
                  "I cannot come to the phone right now as I am busy suking up to white wallets. I'm Barack Hussein Obama, and I approve this message."

Then I will call 911 and complain about the weather or lines at the DMV or Ticketmaster, and then hang up.

Yeah!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    This from a Texan.

If I recall correctly, Ms Obama is a lawyer. WTF are you?
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Oooo, I know the answer to this one!
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Still not Shakespeare.

-Arrian
                        That's still funny.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Still not Shakespeare.

-Arrian
                          Seriously, this is nearing ottok territory.

Comment

One day, maybe not soon, the press will learn which are important political stories and which stories are mere diversions from what is important.

Thank god, they've yet to learn of the Palin look-alike stripper contest in Vegas.

Comment

Did Slowwhand have a stroke or something? Is that haiku? I'm so confused.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X