Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAHA! John McCain's brother calls 911 to complain about traffic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't a thread about communis and it's failure. If you want to believe that a communist worker had a lot of motivation, go ahead. If you want to believe in it, feel free. You certainly have the right.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      I considered the statement that this was the first time in her life that she was proud of her country to be offensive. Obama recognized that wasn't proper. I guess he's one up on some of you.
      Did we ever find why Fox News editted the word "really" out of that quote? Fox News broadcast it the way Sloww quoted it, but other sources show she stated that, when she saw Americans beginning to come together to work for the common good instead of for their own self interests "for the first time in my adult life, I was really proud of my country."

True, the Fox News's editted version makes it seem as if Michelle spent most of her adult life being ashamed of her country. But that's no reason to edit the clip to make her say that.

Comment

They knew that slow people would fall for it.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
        X