What Do You Think About The Mayans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think About The Mayans?

They said, in 2012 it's done. Over. The End.
    Originally, it was thought 12/12/12.
    There's discussion that it may actually be 12/21/12.
    At any rate, what do you think?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Mmmm, mayanaise.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: What Do You Think About The Mayans?

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      They said, in 2012 it's done. Over. The End.
      Originally, it was thought 12/12/12.
      There's discussion that it may actually be 12/21/12.
      At any rate, what do you think?

I think that there may be something to this

Comment

I'm tired of those financial bastards getting ahead of me in research.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

12/12/12 will mark a great shift for the human species. It will make clear to all, that making up bull**** is just that - bull****.

We will exit the Age of Information and enter the Age of Focus.

Glorious.
          be free

Comment

After having been sent http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended and scrolled through all of it today, I can only conclude that total destruction of Earth in 2012 isn't soon enough. As a species we've pretty much hit rock-bottom, time to go.

Note: DO >NOT< CLICK THAT LINK under any circumstances whatsoever. I mean it.
            Last edited by Darius871; October 17, 2008, 02:02.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

That's a very big NSFW for that link, incidentally. It aint' perty, people. It aint' perty at all.
              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

:vomit:
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

well I am not clicking
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

best scout troop in North Yorkshire if not the world
                    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
                      That's a very big NSFW for that link, incidentally. It aint' perty, people. It aint' perty at all.
                      Well I think NSFW obviously falls within the scope of my 100% warning.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

They're a pain in the ass cos you know they're gonna attack.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Wouldn't it be something if on that date the Mayans returned?
                          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

The Aztecs already ate all of them.
                            Last edited by Darius871; October 17, 2008, 06:28.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                              After having been sent http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended and scrolled through all of it today, I can only conclude that total destruction of Earth in 2012 isn't soon enough. As a species we've pretty much hit rock-bottom, time to go.

Note: DO >NOT< CLICK THAT LINK under any circumstances whatsoever. I mean it.
                              I ate breakfast while scrolling through that page. The internet has, over the years, completely desensitized me to that sort of thing.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X