‘Gray Rape’: A New Form of Date Rape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcohol
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      There are a lot of black men in jail because they had concentual sex with white women and then the next day she felt ashamed.
      There are? Present tense? Can you cite some studies or anything of that ilk to back this up?

Re:OP, I fully support Grey Rape. Those big-headed freaks have been butt-probing us with impunity for decades. It's about time they got theirs.

Drinking too much and blaming the booze Actually, I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang the other day and it raises a good point. If you're so hammered you can't remember what happened, how do you know you weren't too drunk to get it up?
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Or how do you know that you didn't really enjoy it?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Alcohol
          Let me clarify: Consuming alcohol in excess
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Such predators often have “sophisticated strategies” for sexual exploitation that involve deceiving women into imbibing strong alcoholic beverages.

Most of the women I know don't have to be deceived into imbibing strong alcoholic beverages.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
              The Social Democrat feminazis of the former government have implemented a law like that in Sweden.

A woman can legally say that too much alcohol made her incapable of saying no, but that is not a valid excuse for a man. So if two pissed drunk persons end up in the same bed, and both regret it the day after, the man is called a rapist and the woman a victim, by law.

Also, technically speaking, by the same law your wife or girlfriend could claim rape if you try to do something while she's asleep, even if I know of no case when a woman made such claims.
              ****ed up law.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                Or how do you know that you didn't really enjoy it?
                This is true, I don't know why people get that drunk.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  Such predators often have “sophisticated strategies” for sexual exploitation that involve deceiving women into imbibing strong alcoholic beverages.

Most of the women I know don't have to be deceived into imbibing strong alcoholic beverages.
                  I know plenty of men who have this view that if they get a girl drunk, that she gives them sex.

I don't think this is healthy.

I don't think it is only the men's fault, but a lot of fault does lie with them.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood

I don't get it.
                    U a white women or a black man?
                    It's so funny when you think you have a point.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No, it funny that you think your little quip detracted from his.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

This devalues the word 'rape' itself. If you call 'rape' any sexual contact where both parties aren't: completely sane., possessed with lust, humping like bunnies, then the word loses its strength. What will a victim of a violent real rape feel when another woman who has been eyed lecherously on the train calls herself a 'visual rape' victim?
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

No, it is a clear definition of rape which focuses on what is crucial.

Rape is sex without consent. If you are super drunk, you are incapable of giving consent.

This is why forcing people through violence or through power or through intimidation or due to them being too young or due to being mentally retarded is wrong.

This is nto saying, like some feminents, that any time a woman regrets sex it was rape. Or taht any time someone doesn't really want the sex it is rape. There are many reasosn to do something, to consent to it, besides just feeling lust.

As an example of the difference. A prostitute that has to prostitute to pay the black marketers who would kill her otherwise is being raped. The prostitute who is prostituting to get the new Jetta is not being raped.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Rape is sex without consent. If you are super drunk, you are incapable of giving consent.
                            If you are super drunk you also lack the mental intent to committ rape.

As an example of the difference. A prostitute that has to prostitute to pay the black marketers who would kill her otherwise is being raped. The prostitute who is prostituting to get the new Jetta is not being raped.
                            So you'd arrest the "Johns" for rape, even if they didn't know the circumstances? After all, rape is illegal.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

If you are super drunk you also lack the mental intent to committ rape.
                              No; the case is if one is clearly drunk and teh other one is clearly sober.
                              bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Is "super drunk" a legal term? I don't see how that is a "clear definition." Is there a specific blood alcohol content that should be used as a threshold?

And as I said above, if both parties are "super drunk," who raped who?

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying in the first example. If you mean that the prostitute gives sex to the "black marketers" in return for them not killing her, I'd agree that's rape. But if you mean that her motivation for becoming a prostitute is to earn money to pay off said black marketers, then I would not agree that is rape.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X