The Canadian Federal Election will definitely be October 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @NYE - Victor:

I will take the time to think about what you said. (Since it's late and I need to complete all my reading) but tomorrow evening, I'll reply.

The ability to chase off the last remaining English-speakers.
    Do you have the guts to say this in front of me in a Mtl polymeet?

:wiglaf:
    bleh

Comment

• I would say it to your face.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by CrONoS

Do you have the guts to say this in front of me in a Mtl polymeet?

:wiglaf:
        It's an issue of money I'm in the states right now visiting friends/parents. Won't be back in Montreal unless I can find a job there or if I decide to go back for a PhD.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
          I would say it to your face.
          http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=1
          bleh

Comment

• Montreal is way too far. Have the meet in Toronto instead.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Richelieu

@ pic.

I'd probably have given you a Parizeau avatar if i'd won, so you decide: is yours bad enough?...
              I have to be able to tolerate seeing the new pics as well. This is why NYE's Leafs proposal is going nowhere. I pity the team and their fans.

I'll decide this weekend.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil

I have to be able to tolerate seeing the new pics as well. This is why NYE's Leafs proposal is going nowhere. I pity the team and their fans.

I'll decide this weekend.
                I'm trembling in anxiety.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Ditto.
                  What?

Comment

• What exactly did you guys bet, again?

Also, I like your sig. I don't remember saying it but it sounds like something I would say, so I must have.

Comment

• Immediately following the last Liberal Leadership I bet Dion would not beat Harper in the next General Election. They said he would.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• We were counting on perennial Ontario stupidity. We just didn't realize how stupid they were.
                        What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
                          Immediately following the last Liberal Leadership I bet Dion would not beat Harper in the next General Election. They said he would.
                          They really are completely delusional.

Comment

• I'm almost ready to take anti-Harper bets for the next election. He's going down to defeat (presuming the Libs don't repeat the Dion mistake).

Comment

• hmmmm...

At this rate you could end up controlling my avatar for the next few years...
                              What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Richelieu
                                hmmmm...

At this rate you could end up controlling my avatar for the next few years...
                                I was actually trolling for Asher...

Anyway, your avatars gentlemen. I will stick to two Quebeckers for a pair of Quebeckers.

Richelieu - Since you liked Mordecai he is yours. The picture posted earlier if you would.

Oncle Boris - A treat for you.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X