Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling left out, Canada finds its own Sarah Palin (botched interview)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling left out, Canada finds its own Sarah Palin (botched interview)

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

The only difference is, this guy is the leader of the party...not a meaningless VP pick.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Doesn't he understand English or is he just pretending?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
        His English is very poor. His understanding of economics is very poor. Together, it's a recipe for awesomeness.

I've no idea what the Liberal party was thinking when they selected this douchenozzle as their leader.

Between this and his party platform of installing a carbon tax in this economy, they're failing pretty epicly in the polls.

Comment

I think he understands the English of it (I'd hope!), he's just too dimwitted to answer the actual question.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

He probably realised that his foot was in his mouth and got very nervious.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He probably realised that his foot was in his mouth and got very nervious.
              It happens a lot with him.

In this video he complains "This is unfair!" and "Do you think it's easy to make priorities?!"

Comment

BTW, Dion is now lashing out at CTV for airing the interview. It's that damned gotcha media again.

Comment

Candidates who speak broken english = open mindedness!
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

It's not that bad.

In the phrasing of the question, it wasn't very clear when he was supposed to be prime minister.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

When Harper is not sure what a question means in French, he just says something unrelated (instead of honestly asking for precisions).
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                        It's not that bad.

In the phrasing of the question, it wasn't very clear when he was supposed to be prime minister.
                        Oh, give me a break.

This is a man who is to represent Canada internationally? To hold dialogs with foreign dignitaries? He can't answer simple ****ing questions. Don't spin this, boy, it's unspinnable.

The reporter clarified several times, even his aids understood and clarified. He's either a ****ing idiot or inept with English, and in either case is unfit for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                          When Harper is not sure what a question means in French, he just says something unrelated (instead of honestly asking for precisions).
                          You'll notice that Dion DID try to say something unrelated at the beginning, before he realized he wasn't bright enough to spin in real-time. Then he just repeatedly asked the same stupid question that everyone BUT him understood.

Comment

Is Dion more articulate in French?

Comment

Surprisingly, not much more.

Comment

Working...
                              X