Why do you drink light beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanS

Patroklos is making a better argument than you. It is idiotic to spend a ton of money for your every day wine, unless you want to end in the poorhouse.
    I don't drink wine every day. Why would you?

Damnit, Americans, learn the concept of moderation.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

One glass of red wine a day is good for your heart
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

There are plenty of inexpensive wines that are a pleasure to drink. Finding a good bottle for under $10 is very possible.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

True, but that's not really relevant with Patty's line of argument that quality doesn't really matter if it's something casual like drinking wine at home or having a beer at a NASCAR race.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Hmm, I don't quite binge drink like I did when I was younger but I do remember that after 7-8 beers, it really didn't matter what kind of beer I was drinking.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If you're going for being drunk, I can think of far more effective methods than crappy beer...

Comment

It depends on how long a period of time you're trying to stretch it over. If I'm doing a whole day and evening gig, it's easier to pace yourself with beer. If you've been drinking all day, the brand you drink in the evening is pretty immaterial.

If I'm just going out to get drunk, Ketel One for me.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The only light beer I like is Sam Light. It's downright good.

The other light "beers" suck.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The only lite beer I touch is Sam Adams Lite.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Personally, I think Sam Adams Light tastes funky.

But I usually drink Sierra Nevada or Summit or something equivalent.

After this weekend though, I may not be drinking at all. Sunday was rough.
                      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini
                        After this weekend though, I may not be drinking at all tonight. Sunday was rough.
                        Fixed it for ya.
                        B♭3

Comment

light beer
                          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Sam Light is nothing like, say, Coors Light in the same way that Sam's other offerings are nothing like Coors' other offerings. One is made by people who know how to make beer. The other is made by people who know how to sell people piss in a can.

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I think you'd probably get along well with my dad, Arrian.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ooo, BURN!

Comment

Working...
                                X