• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you feel that way about Ming, Rah?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What way???????
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Like the guy in back.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I think they should have picked her for VP
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Prune pickers in California are stupid, but so very entertaining.

I've always thought prunes were dried plums.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I hope this video circulates all over the internet and a major news organization does an interview with this lady. I want to hear more of her strange opinions.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think that was all of it.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                  I hope this video circulates all over the internet and a major news organization does an interview with this lady. I want to hear more of her strange opinions.
                  No need for that - her twin sister living in alaska is already busy with that.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What's the difference between a hillbilly and a redneck?
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

On a redneck wedding, the guests might be sitting in both sides of the church.
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
                        What's the difference between a hillbilly and a redneck?
                        My own definition of a hillbilly is someone who lives in a remote location like the hills. A redneck may live anywhere, like Alaska or Oklahoma. But they still have similar beliefs.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

My biological father is of fine redneck stock. While he personally isn't this extreme, between his friends and our relatives, this video represents every Sunday of my childhood. As well as the entire city of Hamilton, OH. Go Indians!

(No, the last two sentences don't make a lot of sense to you. But they amused me. Don't worry about it.)
                          You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Working...
                          X