A tribute to American rednecks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tribute to American rednecks.

Damn they're stupid but very entertaining to watch.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I am in favor of every state east of the Iowa and north of Maryland seceding from the Union. We'll take the south half of Florida with us, the entire state of Washington and Oregon and a chunk of California. The rest of you can run your national policy based on abortion and men marrying each other, while collecting no taxes.

Iowa will be let in, provisionally.

The regions surrounding Otawa and Toronto may be admitted if they promise to call Quebec frog eating bastards.

We shall call this new nation "The United States of America".

The former U.S. will be renamed Jesusland.

We'll start a temporary worker program after their economy collapses, for cheap labor.

Comment

Prune pickers in California are stupid, but so very entertaining.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Take the middle of Florida too. We want the Mouse, and also our water supply.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You're going to take Wall Street? Thanks!

Comment

apparently the US is already in war with Iran
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Prune pickers in California are stupid, but so very entertaining.
                Why is that stupid. Looks smart too me. Stoop work is some of the worst work there is. Anything to make it easier on the body is good thing.

Why does Slowwhand hate farmworkers?

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                  Take the middle of Florida too. We want the Mouse, and also our water supply.
                  I suppose we have to, as well as a "security zone" on I-95 to reach the more civilized parts of Florida.

Florida: The only state where you go north, the further south you go!

Oh. Delaware also gets to join. They know why.

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
                  You're going to take Wall Street? Thanks!
                  No problem. We'll make the money back quickly when we no longer have to pay the welfare of the rest of the nation .

Comment

reading the comments
                    All the haters out there talking smack about Americans. Funny how no one was saying that during WWII when the "Americans" were saving Europe. You're probably Canadian and proud of it. You'll be crying for American help when your half French country needs military protection (think WWII again).
                    damn right!
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

France has nuclear weapons. No one will ever invade France again, except once, which will be the last war the world ever knows.

Comment

No problem. We'll make the money back quickly when we no longer have to pay the welfare of the rest of the nation
                        Truncated United States of America 2007 GDP = $7.09 trillion, 1st in world

Jesusland 2007 GDP = $6.7 trillion, 2nd in world

I think Jesusland will do just fine without you.

Comment

I am not against slavery per say, just not slavery in MY country .

You can cut taxes on the rich till they pay nothing and 99% taxes on everyone else, brilliant financial theory! The destruction of the middle class of Jesusland and the effective institution of wage slavery will work to our advantage. I look forward to carpetbaging!

Oh and I am making this crystal clear, Washington DC is in the "lost lands", we don't want it. Oh, but we are taking the monuments from DC on our way out, and the better museums.

Our new capital will either be New York City or Seatle, or Chicago, or Hartford if we want there to be trees in our new capital.
                          Last edited by Vesayen; October 1, 2008, 02:06.

Comment

Jesusland would have the 20th highest per capita GDP in the world. That would place it behind the truncated USA, the UK and Canada, but ahead of France, Germany, Italy Spain and Japan.

Comment

Strangely, Delaware and Alaska are #1 and #2 in per capita GSP.

Comment

Working...
                              X