No announcement yet.

What to do about Somalia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Somalia as the world's testing ground for nuclear weapons might be an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      There is a US destroyer there already.
      What they need are bait ships that are really heavily armed warships.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Nuk'em, move in in 60 some years and use the land for something useful like...I dont know...a universal landfill?

Or is that what it already is?

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

DRoseDARs, wouldn't it be interesting if those pirates spared an EU city from a massive biological terrorist attack backed by Iran. I doubt if that ship gets out of there that it will get far without inspection.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

This also needs to be a U.N. effort, in which the U.S. can play a role. But we are not the world's cop. The U.S. doesn't have vital interests in the area, but the world community has an interest in shutting down piracy.
            It is a UN mission, and the BAM is definetly a vital US interest.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
            X