No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin's Pastor Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You obviously didn't see the clip I watched.

Regarding witches I do believe that some bored middle aged women have convinced themselves that they have amazing powerz, but I remain unconvinced that the real thing exists.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      It's a big part of the campaign. He has been attacking Palin's experience. I've heard the litany of complaints over and over.
      I wouldn't attack her experience. That isn't the worst part about her. I could tell right away that she was a redneck. And now we find out that her preacher is a witch hunter? People like her are completely insane. I live around people like her. People here believe that when it's sunny outside and it's raining that the devil is beating his wife. They're completely serious about it too.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
        People here believe that when it's sunny outside and it's raining that the devil is beating his wife. They're completely serious about it too.
        That's called projection.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
          You obviously didn't see the clip I watched.
          I watched more than a clip buddy. I'm pretty familiar with him now actually. He's a very nice guy. He was trying to convey a message in that clip. It was taken out of context to make him out to be a racist. People like you don't want to believe the truth, but the truth is the truth.

Comment

• This comp has no sound but this might be it,just don't know.

Comment

I watched more than a clip buddy. I'm pretty familiar with him now actually. He's a very nice guy. He was trying to convey a message in that clip. It was taken out of context to make him out to be a racist. People like you don't want to believe the truth, but the truth is the truth.
              Oh Really?

..."buddy"...

Comment

• The second part isn't bad, and actually can be arguably true. The US has sponsored terrorism elsewhere for decades, and it's hitting back now.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Maybe its this, hard to tell...buddy.

Comment

• Lancer, you're only proving what a tool you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                      The second part isn't bad, and actually can be arguably true. The US has sponsored terrorism elsewhere for decades, and it's hitting back now.
                      I can't listen to them so I don't know. I'm shooting in the dark here.

Comment

Lancer, you're only proving what a tool you are.
                        Blah. Everyone here knows who they are going to vote for.

Comment

• I'm sure we're all feeling so proud to be Americans after that fine display. We all believe that it's better to hunt witches than to utter the words GOD DAMN AMERIKKKA!

Comment

• Which is fine, he's got freedom of speech. Makes me a little nervous that one of the people he preached to might be in charge od defending that freedom, but whatever.

Obama said he never heard such sermons.

Maybe the good reverand was preaching about abstinance when Obama was there. Bambi figured prominantly in a field of pansies for reasons unknown...

Comment

• **** Gallup! Here's scientific polling.

Xbox Live user survey results:
                              Obama/Biden: 43 percent
                              McCain/Palin: 31 percent
                              Undecided: 13 percent
                              Other: 13 percent

Comment

• Sarah Palin is George W. Bush as a woman and with his bad characteristics magnified - hell, I attribute all the secrecy of W's White House to having Cheney there, but Sarah Palin doesn't need a prince of darkness.

That people here are gladly waiting to put her a heartbeat away from the Presidency after the last 8 years tells me that if this country is going down the drain, we have the voters to blame. Remeber, fool me one, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
                                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X