No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin's Pastor Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I wanted to meet you for many years," Ms. Palin told Mr. Peres, according to an aide to the president. "The only flag at my office is an Israeli flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend."
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• She obviously ment a FOREIGN flag. Making this somekind of political weapon against her is idiotic.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• btw, I do not find her a very good choice for VP.
        Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
          She obviously ment a FOREIGN flag. Making this somekind of political weapon against her is idiotic.
          I agree.

She is terrible, but this is stupid.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• oh, one more thing. The fact she has an Israeli flag in her cabinet makes her even less appealing to me.
            Middle East!

Comment

• More video. Palin on the bailout:

Anyone willing to take a crack at what the hell she meant?

It's not like these are tough or obscure questions Couric is throwing at her. Softballs all around. Palin should be equipped at least with coherent talking points. This is gibberish.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

• THE VIDEO THE WORLD HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

Skip the first half, as its just the dude who has the video talking.

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• This video delivers.

It's the "trailer" for the fake Disney movie starring Palin.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo
                    More video. Palin on the bailout:

Anyone willing to take a crack at what the hell she meant?
                    Ah, health care reform? WTF???
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Is that legit? Her lips didn't match what she was saying... probably a delay on the vid, but dear Lord if she truly said that in response to the question do NOT let her anywhere near Washington D.C.!!
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Couric is just looking at her like, WTF?!

"The bailout will help with health care reform"

- Gov Sarah Palin

Comment

• Poll shows Palin might be losing some of her luster

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...of_her_luster/

The honeymoon is over for Sarah Palin.

After a third major TV interview during which her performance was uneven at best, even fellow Republicans are having trouble enthusiastically backing their vice presidential nominee.

The first-term Alaska governor had been a phenomenon, bringing delegates to their feet with her speech at the Republican National Convention early this month and helping John McCain draw the biggest crowds of his campaign afterward.

But voters are now apparently having doubts. A CNN/Opinion Research Corp. survey released yesterday found that while 47 percent of likely voters believed that Palin had the personality and leadership qualities a president should have, 49 percent said she didn't.

Compare that with her Democratic counterpart Joe Biden: 55 percent said he had the necessary qualities, while only 39 percent said he did not. Both Barack Obama and John McCain had 62 percent of voters believing they have what it takes to be president.

And now some conservative commentators are skeptical or disillusioned. Syndicated columnist Kathleen Parker, who had praised McCain's surprise selection of Palin, called yesterday for her to step aside from the ticket.

"As we've seen and heard more from John McCain's running mate, it is increasingly clear that Palin is a problem. Quick study or not, she doesn't know enough about economics and foreign policy to make Americans comfortable with a President Palin should conditions warrant her promotion," Parker wrote yesterday on National Review's website.

"It was fun while it lasted. Palin's recent interviews with Charles Gibson, Sean Hannity, and now Katie Couric have all revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate. Who Is Clearly Out Of Her League."

Comment

• Republicans are one step behind, as usual.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                            X