Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For who should I vote in the uncoming election? Your vote decides mine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, social democracy is better than nothing.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: For who should I vote in the uncoming election? Your vote decides mine!

Janez Janša (SDS- the Slovenian Democratic Party, which is really much more like the US republican party)...
      ...or...
      Bojan Šrot, Mayor of the town I live in (head of Slovene's People's Party, basically a farmer/Christian party. Rednecks in US terms)
      eh, go with the redneck. SLS.
      I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

I change my vote!!!

Please take one vote away from LDS and consider an additional vote for "Either of the two Green parties or the Feminist party"

So LDS would have 7, and Green parties would have 6.

More specifically, vote for the Youth Party of Slovenia (Stranka mladih Slovenije).
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I say vote for the blond.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Vote for the hot chick.
            Strength & Honor!

Comment

I vote for LDS since Kresalova seems to have less of a mustache than the other Slovenian women candidates shown below her.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                The situation in my country

Many of you are undecided so I've decided to make things simple by doing a rundown:

1. We have good economic growth
                SDS, NSI, SLS, DeSUS: We did that!
                LDS, SD, Zares : Oh no you didn't! The economic growth predates the current government

2. High inflation
                SDS, NSI, SLS, DeSUS: Why is everyone looking at us? Its the high oil prices!
                LDS, SD, Zares : You do realize that explanation is a bit dated by now right?

3. Being bribed by Evil Finns to buy their military equipment
                SDS, NSI, SLS, DeSUS: Its a vast left wing conspiracy! Clearly the Evil Finnish TV station has timed this with election time! The dirty Commies still control everythingy!11!
                Well sue those Finnish motherf***rs !!!1!

LDS, SD, Zares: Wait you are really going to sue them using taxpayers money? Wait where are all the reporters going? Is anyone listening?
                After looking up Slovenia on Wikipedia, I have noticed a fourth, more pressing issue facing your country: you're located in the Balkans. You need to do something about that, fast. I suggest you invade Poland and call it New Slovenia; they're used to that sort of treatment, they won't mind.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                  Well, social democracy is better than nothing.
                  Trust me the remnants of the Slovenian Communist party are borderline Stalinist who idolize Tito and want to recreate Yugoslavia. They get like 200 votes.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

After looking up Slovenia on Wikipedia, I have noticed a fourth, more pressing issue facing your country: you're located in the Balkans. You need to do something about that, fast. I suggest you invade Poland and call it New Slovenia; they're used to that sort of treatment, they won't mind.
                    Hmmm good idea.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I vote on Sunday, so be quick to cast yours... or you'll miss the chance to meddle in foreign affairs.

Comment

I vote in 9 hours.

Comment

Unofficial election results:

Social Democrats (SD) - 30,50 %
                          Slovenian Democratic Party (SDS) - 29,32 %
                          Zares - 9,40 %
                          DeSUS - 7,45 %
                          Slovenian National Party (SNS) - 5,46 %
                          SLS + SMS - 5,24 %
                          LDS - 5,19 %

NSi and Lipa together with all the other parties didn't reach the 4% necessary to have a seat in parliament.

Comment

So, did you vote LDS
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                              So, did you vote LDS
                              I voted as I said I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

After looking up Slovenia on Wikipedia, I have noticed a fourth, more pressing issue facing your country: you're located in the Balkans. You need to do something about that, fast.
                                Your best bet would be to build an epic doomsday device that digs down to the crust of the earth, pulls out the entire country, and relocates it somewhere more tropical.
                                Also, hail the liberal democrats.
                                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
                                X