Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For who should I vote in the uncoming election? Your vote decides mine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for the babe. I'm sad that I was the first.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Yeah, I'm an ignorant redneck american so I want to vote for the chick.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I look at it this way: Would I trust them to give me a massage?

That LDS chick passes the test. In a pinch, so would Obama. McCain though? I'm not sure I trust those war beaten hands.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Obama's message.

We will provide everything you need.

Old proverb.
          A government big enough to provide everything you need is big enough to take everything you have.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I vote for topless pictures of the first one.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Re: For who should I vote in the uncoming election? Your vote decides mine!

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Andrej Bajuk returned here from Argentina is our current finance minister (head of New Slovenia, basically a Pro-Christian party. Jebus saves!)
              I bet he supports legalizing drugs
              Blah

Comment

Vote for Feminists ...

Bojan Srot

Didn't know you have this surname... does it also mean "chickenfeed"?
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I voted for LDS too. I really don't know what issues face your country; perhaps you're being invaded by some sort of yak. But we need more cuties in the halls of world power.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Which ones are the commies? Vote for them.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: For who should I vote in the uncoming election? Your vote decides mine!

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Why? I'm pretty sure that's how USAinas use them.
                      LDS = Latter-Day Saints (Mormons)
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                        Which ones are the commies? Vote for them.

Is this guy commie enough for you? C'mon he looks like he escaped from a politburo meeting.

Then vote SD

Also the top dog of the party (Borut Pahor) and our possible future PM was a underwear model in the 90's or something....

BTW

Protests against our PM JJ this winter. Can anyone spot a certain hammer and sickle? This was organized by the unions in the winter.

So Che maybe the dirty capitalist pigdogs and reactionaries will be be dealt with properly in Slovenia if our economy continues to slide.
                        Last edited by Heraclitus; September 15, 2008, 16:38.
                        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The situation in my country

Many of you are undecided so I've decided to make things simple by doing a rundown:

1. We have good economic growth
                          SDS, NSI, SLS, DeSUS: We did that!
                          LDS, SD, Zares : Oh no you didn't! The economic growth predates the current government

2. High inflation
                          SDS, NSI, SLS, DeSUS: Why is everyone looking at us? Its the high oil prices!
                          LDS, SD, Zares : You do realize that explanation is a bit dated by now right?

3. Being bribed by Evil Finns to buy their military equipment
                          SDS, NSI, SLS, DeSUS: Its a vast left wing conspiracy! Clearly the Evil Finnish TV station has timed this with election time! The dirty Commies still control everythingy!11!
                          Well sue those Finnish motherf***rs !!!1!

LDS, SD, Zares: Wait you are really going to sue them using taxpayers money? Wait where are all the reporters going? Is anyone listening?

Hello?

Our economy is in a bad place, our government deficit is soaring, our soldiers are wasting taxpayers money in Iraq, and other holes around the world, huge funds have been invested in what seems a corrupt arms deal. The government has been doing everything it can to take control of the media and economy for the past four years. The RCC has in the past 4 years shamelessly lobbied for NSI and SLS and on the Sunday of several referendums nation wide all the preachers "advised" the people how to vote.

Bourt Pahor however is criticized as all hype and no content. His promises of change (its in his campaign slogan after all) are nebulous at best. After being the assumed PM for several months he has lost the momentum to conservative parties regaining ground despite all odds and actually now showing ahead of him in several polls.

Also several people inside SD are unhappy with the role he is taking. Many view him as too centrist and are still sour at being unable to have a more left leaning representative.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Liberals

(the Euro kind, not the American kind)

LDS
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              Old proverb.
                              A government big enough to provide everything you need is big enough to take everything you have.
                              Liar. Ford said that. It even says so in DD's sig.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Don't believe everything DD writes.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X