Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For who should I vote in the uncoming election? Your vote decides mine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For who should I vote in the uncoming election? Your vote decides mine!

Didn't check who was the thread starter did you? Well you can only blame yourself for wasting time....

But since you are here you can now pretend like you know something about the political situation in Slovenia just like you do with the US and tell me who to vote for.

Remember this is probably the most important vote in your life and as close to real democracy as you can get!

Don't believe me? Well think about it there are 300 million Americans. There are 2 million Slovenians, like 25 people will vote in this poll, they get to decide my vote. Make your mark on the world as small as it may be.

Kresalova (LDS - gawd damn pinko liberals, who did manage the country rather well from 1992-2004, but the party has since disintegrated. New LDS =/= Old LDS )

Janez Janša our current PM and beloved leader (SDS- the Slovenian Democratic Party, which is really much more like the US republican party)

)

Borut Pahor (SD - Social Democrats, with a side dish of former commies )

Two random guys (ZARES- translated that really means really one of the two parties (the other being the new LDS that remain after the old LDS collapsed soon after loosing to JJ)

Karel Erjavec (talks funny, from the old people's party current defense minister)

Andrej Bajuk returned here from Argentina is our current finance minister (head of New Slovenia, basically a Pro-Christian party. Jebus saves!)

Bojan Šrot, Mayor of the town I live in (head of Slovene's People's Party, basically a farmer/Christian party. Rednecks in US terms )
    Slovenian Democratic Party (SDS)
    0%
    Zares (one of the two parties left after the old LDS disintegrated)
    0%
    Social Democrats (SD)
    0%
    New Slovenia (NSi)
    0%
    Slovene People's Party (SLS)
    0%
    Slovene National Party (SNS)
    0%
    Lipa (splinter from SNS)
    0%
    Liberal Democratic Party (LDS)
    0%
    Either of the two Green parties or the Feminist party
    0%
    Democratic Party of Pensioners of Slovenia (DeSUS) (the banana option if you will)
    0%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Heraclitus; September 15, 2008, 13:35.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

SD sounds like Sicherheitsdienst
    Blah

Comment

Green.

Ditch any party that has Slovenia(n) in it's name.
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I bet SNS and SLS are for Slovenia what the Judean People's Front and the Popular Front of Judea are for....well....ancient Judea
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
          Green.

Ditch any party that has Slovenia(n) in it's name.
          You do realize that:

a) since we are such a small country that in order for people not to get confused :cute; nearly all the parties have Slovenia or Slovenian in the name

b)Lipa a nationalist party filled with document forging bozos dosen't have "Slo." in their name
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

New Slovenia (NSi)
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

*whom
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Did you vote*?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You will have to spend the next few years watching press conferences, speeches, etc. given by the winner. Using that criteria, I say: Vote for the hot babe!

Comment

Vote LDS, vote for the Mormon Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                      You will have to spend the next few years watching press conferences, speeches, etc. given by the winner. Using that criteria, I say: Vote for the hot babe!
                      Then vote in the poll for LDS

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                        I bet SNS and SLS are for Slovenia what the Judean People's Front and the Popular Front of Judea are for....well....ancient Judea

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                          The one most in favour of nuking Serbia. For that would be wise, my friend.

I'll put you under SNS then.

Zmago in 1991

Zmgo Jelinčilč today

Leader of SNS (Slovenian National Party)

They usually get around 10%

On the up side he looks like Kane on a good day.

Or the Godfather.

He also has a good looking wife and kids.

Also this guy had a disagreement with him recently and led a bunch of guys out of SNS to form Lipa. The blond is the second top politician of this new party.
                          Last edited by Heraclitus; September 15, 2008, 13:47.

Comment

Re: For who should I vote in the uncoming election? Your vote decides mine!

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                            LDS - gawd damn pinko liberals
                            Those words should never be used like that...

...ever
                            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Re: Re: For who should I vote in the uncoming election? Your vote decides mine!

Originally posted by Will9

Those words should never be used like that...

...ever

Why? I'm pretty sure that's how USAinas use them.

Comment

Working...
                              X