Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
      Because Siamese twins share DNA, and because sexual orientation is determined by genetics, the underlying assumption that one twin can be straight and the other gay is erroneous.
      I take it, this was a joke, right ?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• All Pump isn't happy.
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
            Never try to copy your idol, you might just get it wrong...
            Oddly enough, both those meat dishes have exactly the same derivation as Berliner. Both were named after the towns they came from, Hamburg and Vienna respectively.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• And when Kennedy said those words, he didnt want to say, that he was a Berliner, but that Berliners could be as proud to say it that day, as the Romans were 2000 years ago to say ´i am a roman´ - i think most people didnt get it back then, and that never changed... (the way it was understood is much nicer anyways, cause it doesnt inspire images of imperial glory once again - great moments in german history often came out of sheer misunderstandings...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Unimatrix11
                And when Kennedy said those words, he didnt want to say, that he was a jelly doughnut ...
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

• Humor, I'd say. I grinned.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah - the seat looks wayyy too comfy...

Comment

• So one person always has hotdogs strapped to his chest in case the passengers are hungry?

Comment

• It really doesn't.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Church war:

Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X