Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so I built a website.....will they come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so I built a website.....will they come?

So little ole me built a website. Cookie Cuter I grant you but I did it with my own two little hands. So I have no idea how to link it here so you have to go to yahoo for some reason. I think probably because they are the website host. But go to yahoo and type in bettyloupies.com and you should get there. So once my page is cached as it were which it is on yahoo how do I get it to come up close to the top insted of dead last. And do you see anything I need to correct?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

how do I make a link?
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

mmmm, pies.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Thank you for doing that Jag but how do I do that on my own in the future.

Comment

You just need to include the "http://" in the address. That way computers know it's a web address, and not just two lowercase words separated by a period.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

I like the design.

It's actually better than MarkG and his company have ever done.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Comment

Give me $20,000 and I'll pass the link along to the VP's chief of staff, I crap you not. And he knows people. He knows people. Wink wink. He knows them.

Comment

IT'S Y'ALL NOT YA'LL!

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE A SOUTHERN PIE MAKER AND MAKE THIS FUNDAMENTAL ERROR!

NOW ITS $30,000

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                    how do I make a link?
                    Just giving this hint incase you don't know it.
                    Whenever you have any text selected (painted blue) you can press control+c to copy it and control+v to paste it. Or just right click on selected text and select copy from menu. I hope you know how to select text If you are using PC. I don't know about macs.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      I like the design.

It's actually better than MarkG and his company have ever done.
                      you do realize that this is a yahoo-provided ready-to-use theme, right?
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Good start, but the bottom picture is too big in filesize and doesn't load quickly. I've shrunk it down to the dimensions on your site and to about 1/25th the filesize. It's coming via e-mail.
                        -rmsharpe

Comment

Tia,

you're off to a good start!

on http://bettyloupies.com/home part of the text is in bigger size ("... why we strive...")
                          also the "what we do" column should start on the same height as the "contact info" column

also, since you dont have a lot of content for now, you can split the services page in two (people dont like long pages). one for pies and one for goodies (or something like that). and put more photos!
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                            you do realize that this is a yahoo-provided ready-to-use theme, right?
                            I DON'T THINK GREEKS HAVE UNDERSTOOD HUMOR SINCE ARISTOPHANES! PWNT!

Comment

Tia, your mom was a hottie.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X