No announcement yet.

Palin vs Putin, Deep Northern Forest Smackdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologize for my graphic depiction of the situation, but the truth is the truth... and must be told!

Comment

Well, according to this completely unsubstantiated report:

Putin is supposedly worth 40 Billion dollars. For that much money, he could buy himself laser equipped tigers with jetpacks, that and some super hightech ninja stuff, meaning that Palin is toast...
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You guys are great!
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Putin
          6th dan in Judo
          Knowledge is Power

Comment

Putin on holiday

Putin by a mile, there are even no tigers in Alaska so Palin has noting to practice on
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Putin in a moose suit? You Decide!

Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Palin would win, as she doesn't allow paparazzis to shoot her toplezz

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Jon Stewart would PWN all of them, like he did with Tucker Carlson
                  Blah

Comment

Putin will kick arse!

But I can't help but think that Palin is running mate for the reason that she might be able to deal with Putin on the same level. Hell, even their names look the same if you aren't looking too closely!
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                      Palin would win, as she doesn't allow paparazzis to shoot her toplezz

that's what the wold wants to see topless Putin vs topless Palin
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

There are people who would pay good money to see that
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                          that's what the wold wants to see topless Putin vs topless Palin
                          Then we all win
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I think that is going to be how WWIII is going to be solved. Put your nukes away - instead have the face-off of the century!
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

As much as I hate to pick a furriner over one of ours (even a repug), Putin would win. Why? Here's the scene: Putin and Palin are stalking each other in the frozen tundra. All of a sudden BZZZ! Palin's cell phone goes off. "MOMMY!! Willow hit me again!" "Dammit I told you not to call me now! Where's your father?"

BAM! Headshot!
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

One on One

Siberian Tiger/Moose vs. Palin/Putin
                                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X