No announcement yet.

I Don't Like Ike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I did. But apparently it's just collision...

I suppose I can repair the rear window for a relatively small amount of money. And it'll just look like a piece of ****.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

• Ack. Yeah, comp and collision are separate optional coverages... sorry, man.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Sorry Ramo, that sucks

2/3rds of the city still doesn't have power. gas lines are 100 cars long. grocery stores have no perishables on the shelves. its crazy still. we were so thrilled just to find a large quantity of diet cokes at a nearby target, the one we went to yesterday was emptied out.

Comment

• My brother in Pasadena still doesn't have power either, but his boss bought him a generator.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Nice gesture.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That is nice

Well, looks like my office will be reopening tomorrow, so my unexpected vacation is coming to a close.

Comment

• So much for a life of boating, swimming, surfing, snorkling and mud wrestling.

Comment

• Dude, Ramo, that sux.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                  X