Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the improved American economy doom Obama's chances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35? Are you freaking blind?

Just checked. She's 47
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
      Nothing odd about those tits. You need more real-world experience, Elok.
      EXCUSE me??? Look at the diamond-shaped zone between where the hooters separate and the V of her "collar" (ridiculous term, but I can't think of a better). It's huge, and yet the outer bust-bulge indicates a bosom much larger. The shirt swells beneath the V of the neck, about 4-6 inches below the point of cleavage separation. The diamond would have to be so tiny as to be almost nonexistent for the boobs to fit the bulge. The two are simply incompatible.

Looking at it, the possibility also presents itself that the top is oddly fitted and extremely loose around the bust, so that it just dangles there and sways around as she moves. But that sounds neither flattering nor practical; with such a deep, loose V there'd be a very real risk of nipple peek-a-boo every time she changed directions while walking. And you'd think that would look silly even to Britons: "the airboob."

Or else the diamond is artificially created by some sort of struts which push the breasts up--but that sounds really uncomfortable, and again pointless.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

with such a deep, loose V there'd be a very real risk of nipple peek-a-boo every time she changed directions while walking.
        I don't think she's the type of girl who would care about this. Call it a hunch.

Comment

it's outrageous that a british institution like carol vorderman is being discussed in this manner by disrespectful colonials.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

lol how did this thread degenerate into a discussion about breasts?

Comment

There are plenty of flamboyant straight guys on here, Dis.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Elok obsesses about female parts and masterbation these days, and the crowd is easily diverted.

As to the peek-a-boo issue, this is controlled with double-sided tape, also used by American pop stars and J-Lo.
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
                  Elok obsesses about female parts and masterbation these days, and the crowd is easily diverted.

As to the peek-a-boo issue, this is controlled with double-sided tape, also used by American pop stars and J-Lo.
                  Female parts, possibly. Please cite evidence of masturbation obsession. Also, if that's a fashion it looks pretty stupid.
                  1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                    Female parts, possibly. Please cite evidence of masturbation obsession. Also, if that's a fashion it looks pretty stupid.
                    It's not hard to guess what you're doing while obsessing over female parts.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I can use my imagination, dweeb. No need for sticky keyboards.
                      1011 1100

Comment

• Oooooh . . .

this gets really serious now. Elok used the word "dweeb."
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Plus his reply didn't even make sense. Classic diversionary tactic of the habitual masturbator.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• That's another thing I'm thinking about giving up. masturbation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              Plus his reply didn't even make sense. Classic diversionary tactic of the habitual masturbator.
                              Didn't make sense? Okay, more direct reply: I DON'T SPANK OFF IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER. E.g. "while I'm obsessing over breasts." Claro?
                              1011 1100

Comment

• You need to learn to be less sensitive, Elok.

You'll last a lot longer if you do...
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X