The Poly Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bosh
    Probably voting Barr b/c of Obama's caving on FISA. Maine will easily go to Obama so I see no lead to inflate his win there, if Maine were a swing state I'd vote for Obama reluctantly...
    Barr over McKinney or La Riva?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Barr over McKinney or La Riva?
      Ya, those two be craaaaaaazy.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

O'Bama over McBush by almost 2:1.

Comment

McCain/Palin
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Moore/Alexander
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Michael Moore and Alexander the Great?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Gallup puts Obama at 50% to McCain's 42%. Seems in addition to the convention Obama got a bump from his "families are off-limits" stance.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                  Gallup puts Obama at 50% to McCain's 42%. Seems in addition to the convention Obama got a bump from his "families are off-limits" stance.
                  I've gotta say, his statement on that is the classiest thing I can remember any presidential candidate ever saying.

Not that the bar's very high, of course...
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

The survey indicates that Obama’s overall post-Democratic National Convention bounce now appears to be roughly at par with the norm of past conventions. Though smaller than several of the sizable bounces of recent decades, the new polling suggests that perhaps the Democratic convention bounce has yet to subside.
                    Though it was really, really classy.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Convention bounces are way to disperse for normal to really mean anything (Kerry didn't get any bounce, for example).
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                      X