The Poly Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McCain/Palin

I voted for Obama to stand in Hilary's way. I'm kind of wondering if that was the correct thing to do.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

As far as making TV viewing more palateable, absolutely.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

The Poly Erection?

Comment

Women. One thing on their minds.

Comment

Comment

This election looks like America, 6 Obama, 7 McCain. That will change when the Euros get here.

Comment

Nader/Gonzalez

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  This erection looks like America, 6 Obama, 7 McCain. That will change when the Euros get here.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The Euros don't count.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The poll will count for them. That's why they have a counter on these polls btw.

Comment

I wish they were separated. I'd for sure know which way to vote. The opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          I wish they were separated. I'd for sure know which way to vote. The opposite.
                          You can only vote for Barr

Comment

To be fair, I voted for Gustav because it'll pay off for me financially.
                            -rmsharpe

Comment

McCain/Palin 13 34.21%
                              Obama/Biden 14 36.84%

It seems Euros are not quite as predictable Obama fans as some would imagine.
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

13-16
                                very small vote count. we need a bigger sample
                                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                                X