Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello.....my name is Tia and you can ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

competitor
    Attached Files
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

ok so it says that the one of me winning with the chef etc....is to big it has to be under 800 pixels and I don't know how to do that. so you'll have to be happy with those.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

So the first picture is my winning pie. That's my mother in the picture frame. She died when I was 19 and the pie was her receipe. At the time of her death she had collected over 300 cookbooks and God knows how many receipes from friends etc....She had always wanted to make her own cookbook and get her receipes known, now she will. What a privilage this has been to make her dream come true.

ok, i'm done cause i'll start crying...

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
          whoa congrats on getting fatter you flabby slob
          Nice to see you're back

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
            ok so it says that the one of me winning with the chef etc....is to big it has to be under 800 pixels and I don't know how to do that. so you'll have to be happy with those.
            Go to http://www.irfanview.net/ and download that program. Open the pic, choose Image-> Resize/resample.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Thanks. I'll go try.

Comment

Congrats, Tia!

Don't care for chess pie or flan myself.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Congrats.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks. It's pretty cool! My little pie shop thing might actually become a reality.

Comment

Congrats
                      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Working...
                      X