No announcement yet.

Topless pictures of Palin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if it were true, which it ain't, I can't see how this would have any import in the mind of any right-thinking American voter. This thread is ****e.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

This thread soooo overpromised.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Only if you join me. I've got a fetish for you Larry Craig types.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          She's very pro oil companies. She's a global warming denier, and she's a feminist, although prolife.
          Looks like exactly what America needs!

Vote for McCain

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
            Even if it were true, which it ain't, I can't see how this would have any import in the mind of any right-thinking American voter. This thread is ****e.
            QFT

Also, Will Ferrell

Comment

My statement also applies to the fact that her 17 year-old daughter got knocked up. Irrelevent to the election. Funny as hell, but irrelevent to the election all the same.

Comment

I don't see how a family member that is a child is at all 'funny as hell'. It isn't like a republican caught looking for gay sex in the bathroom. Or doing coke when they were young.

Parents and children are different people. You can't judge the parent based on one (very very common) mistake of the child. And you would say the mistake was bringing the child to term, not the getting it in the first place.

There is hypocrisy, and there is not hypocrisy. Naked photos isn't hypocrisy (based on what I know), child having a child out of wedlock isn't hypocrisy, having gay sex in an airport bathroom is hypocrisy.

I agree that this is embarrasing to social conservatives though, but it wouldn't be embarrasing to (none politican) liberals, so why should liberals make a deal out of it?

I completely support pointing out and making clear the hypcrocisy of others btw, I just don't see how this is hypcrocisy.

JM
                JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sex out of wedlock is hypocrisy to the Christian Right, for what it is worth. What I find funny (in a sad way) is that here we are in 2008 are teenagers still haven't figured out how easy birth control is.

Comment

ABC News was teh evil this morning. It played a clip of that old Dan Quayle news conference where he was ragging on women who get pregnant out of wedlock.

I still this this pregnancy thing is a non-story but, dang, that was funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                      Sex out of wedlock is hypocrisy to the Christian Right, for what it is worth. What I find funny (in a sad way) is that here we are in 2008 are teenagers still haven't figured out how easy birth control is.
                      Is the daughter religious right?

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I apologize for the typo in the previous post... are = and.

Well, who knows? One would assume, given her parents. However, even if she isn't... that's still looked upon as a failing on the parents' part in the Religious Right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Is the daughter religious right?

JM
                          Apparently, she's religious wrong
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Well, from what I heard Palin advocates replacing Sex Ed. in schools with abstinance-only type stuff... which might make her daughter's pregnancy a story.
                            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Can we get topless pics of her daughter? Well, when she turns 18, to keep the Usians happy?
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Judging from this thread, I don't think Oerdin could deliver, I'm afraid.
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X