No announcement yet.

The World without Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody can project significant forces in the other's home lands without outside help, so it will be another boring sitzkrieg
    Blah

Comment

Israeli militarism
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Presented in the same ostentatious way as the Slavic nationalism from certain posters

Comment

eternal german slavophobia
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

Eh? We can beat the **** out of Australia and Canada combined. If you give everyone 20 years to prepare, then yes, the larger populations and industrial base will win, but in a quick shooting war at the present they stand no chance.
            Last time we checked, you couldn't beat a bunch of Shia irregulars armed only with rifles.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
              Last time we checked, you couldn't beat a bunch of Shia irregulars armed only with rifles.
              Oh, please. The US can't pacify Iraq either, but I sure wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a Shock and Awe operation. We're talking about two regular armies solving their differences in the old-fashioned way here, not about guerrilla warfare.
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
              X