I think the childless should be taxed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
    If I could meet a nice girl, I wouldn't be childless though.
    You must be in a better financial position than I then.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• Dan, Jon's a physicist. That means that money is not a concern, because he doesn't have to worry about it actually coming to be.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• btw, gay and sterile people should be exempted from this tax
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• Discriminating against the heterosexuals

Gay people can have babies just like anyone else.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• as well as bisexuals and heterosexuals remaining in homosexual relationships, and not heterosexual,
            while homosexuals remaining in hetero relationships should be taxed.
            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
              Dan, Jon's a physicist. That means that money is not a concern, because he doesn't have to worry about it actually coming to be.

Not in all realities.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                Dan, Jon's a physicist. That means that money is not a concern, because he doesn't have to worry about it actually coming to be.
                It could still be a concern. He could only be part-time, for instance, not full-time. Regardless, even if he is making more money he could also have more expenses.
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• Parenting is very expensive, that is one of the reasons fewer people have kids. Its easy to say that giving more money to parents won't result in more kids or will only result in people unfit to have kids having them when one is well off.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                    btw, gay and sterile people should be exempted from this tax
                    Don't forget about the old, ugly, stupid etc...
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You can not define ugly. And old fit into sterile definition.
                      Middle East!

Comment

• And stupid is Eugenics.

Which I generally support.

Comment

Working...
                        X