Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you actually understand the Russian-Georgian conflict?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GePap
    Hmmm, its about time the Mongols have a go at all your troublesome Eastern Europeans again - put all of you paranoid nutters in your place.
    Bah, we eat mongols for breakfast
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

Bah, we eat mongols for breakfast
      Dude, you were their allies. Tamerlane still kicked your joint azz though. :P
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

He invaded his allies? Crazy Mongorians, who else would ever have done this....
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by onodera

Dude, you were their allies. Tamerlane still kicked your joint azz though. :P
          They were allies after we kicked them. And Tamerlane kicked our azz ONCE.

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Once was enough to send you from Chechnya back into Wilno with your tails between your legs.
            'That's not a tail', said the wolf to Little Red Riding Hood and flushed embarrassedly"

Comment

Huh, Chechnya? it was at Vorskla river. Btw the date was yesterday.

Comment

Oh, right, the Battle of Terek happened before you joined the fight between Tokhtamysh and Tamerlane.

Comment

Yea, Tokhtamysh ran with his tail between his legs to Vilnius afterwards though

Comment

Not that you could help him even though you tried.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
                      Not that you could help him even though you tried.
                      we could have, had Vytautas been less cocky in that battle. Thank god he got his lesson THEN and not at Zalgiris (Grunwald/Tannenberg) in 1410.

Comment

It's very easy to understand this conflict. Henry Kissinger said, in response to the Argentine occupation of the Falklands, "No great power retreats for ever."
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
                          So it can be rebuilt as a city and not some haphazard collection of suburbs. I had the great misfortune of spending half my life there
                          Meh, it's fine. Plenty of "city" cities in the Northeast. Allows the place to actually have a lot of trees and parks.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            I do like how the minimum lot size laws in Atlanta result in every house having a lot of land but I dislike how that means the city is EXTREMELY spread out. You literally have to drive every where.
                            That's true of a lot of American cities though. And then we complain about gas prices .
                            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                            X