Nazis
    0%
    OPEC
    0%
    RIAA
    0%
    Banana
    0%

I generally don't hate. Dislike yes, hate no.

Of those, I dislike the nazis the most, closely followed by the commies.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I bet you don't drink, smoke, curse, fart or fornicate either, so your opinion is automatically invalid.

I hate all people equally.
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

I drink. In fact, I've posted in the drunk threads here, if you need proof.

I don't smoke.

I do curse sometimes. I'd wish I didn't though.

Fornicate, is that a word for having sex? I don't plan to have that before marriage. I'm not perfect though, so I might fail. We'll see. I have a goal not to, but God is forgiving if I come to him with it. And no, Christians is not people who don't sin, so I do have my share of those in sexual matters, but not as in having sex.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          Christians is not people who don't sin, so I do have my share of those in sexual matters, but not as in having sex.
          I know, I'm just giving you a hard time -- you come off as very pure and innocent. (i.e. "I don't plan to do that before marriage".) That combined with the Jesus quotes just overloads my must heckle circuit.

Comment

I drink, I use tobacco dip, and I smoke sometimes. I pretty much never curse, but I can get very, very pissed sometimes. Like Nikolai, I also have decided not to fornicate before marriage. As a bible-believing christian, I do try to live the way my Father wants me to, but like every other christian, I fail sometimes. But then I turn to Jesus, I am forgiven, and I keep on trying.
            I fear one day I'll meet God, he'll sneeze and I won't know what to say.

Comment

I very sorry I turn your thread into yet another religion thread

Comment

you
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Anyone who hates anything here more than Nazis should have their dick cut off and shoved up their ass.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'd hate that more than I hate Nazis

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini

I know, I'm just giving you a hard time -- you come off as very pure and innocent. (i.e. "I don't plan to do that before marriage".) That combined with the Jesus quotes just overloads my must heckle circuit.
                      I like being clear on my beliefs. As I like to try to not hide my faults. All too many Christians try to show a perfect image. That is to lie to ourself and to others.

Comment

I very sorry I turn your thread into yet another religion thread
                        Nothing wrong with that. It's always interesting, as long as people can hold their heads clear.

Comment

I'd hate that more than I hate Nazis
                          You have a problem, then, don't you.

Comment

I think most of us would hate having our dick cut off and shoved up our ass even worse than Nazis. (Unless it were Nazis doing it maybe.)

Comment

Naah Nikolai, you're delightful, one of the people that it's truly a pleasure to yank their chain
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                              X