NASA Astronaut: Aliens are real and there's a cover-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    Alzheimer's doesn't make you make up stuff, it makes you forget stuff.
    Maybe he forgot that he wasn't actually briefed about aliens.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Also, he never said NASA performed the cover ups. Funny that NASA would come out and defend themselves so quickly without being direct accused. Also, they never denied that cover ups or UFOs even exist! Just that they weren't involved and don't track UFOs.

This all a publicity stunt for the new X-Files movie.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        As Carl Sagan famously said decades ago, "there are millyuns of billyuns in the Universe".

Sagan never said that.

There is absolutely no evidence that aliens have ever visited Earth. It's one thing to believe there may be other intelligent life forms out there, it is another to believe they have visited us . . . at least during our brief reign as planetary masters.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by rmsharpe
          I just found it bizarre that most of the reported sightings thus far have been people in rural parts of industrialized countries, and that most of the descriptions of said extraterrestrials have been almost the same as popular movies.
          I find it even more bizarre that the most common description of aliens (and the one endorsed by this loon, apparently) is the "Grey," a stunted human being with a head so big and limbs so short that it would probably be unable to get back up if it fell over--which, with such a high center of gravity, would be a common occurrence.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

From the 'other interests' link provided by ColdPhoenix we see the following...

"Mitchell says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver and uses the pseudonym Adam Dreamhealer, helped heal him of kidney cancer at a distance. Mitchell said that while he never had a biopsy (the definitive test for cancer), "I had a sonogram and MRI that was consistent with renal carcinoma." Adam worked (distantly) on Mitchell from December of 2003 until June of 2004, when the "irregularity was gone and we haven't seen it since."[4]"

Important research that could potentially allow astronauts on their way to Mars to be psychicly healed by Canadian children.

Cutting edge stuff.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

If you add skin colour, hair and clothes to a 'Grey', you get the Bratz characters. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                  I find it even more bizarre that the most common description of aliens (and the one endorsed by this loon, apparently) is the "Grey," a stunted human being with a head so big and limbs so short that it would probably be unable to get back up if it fell over--which, with such a high center of gravity, would be a common occurrence.
                  Perhaps they have a highly developed sense of balance. Or maybe the 'Grey' bodies are just a form they use for interstellar travel. Not much use for balancing on your feet when you're sitting in a space-ship all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                    Perhaps they have a highly developed sense of balance. Or maybe the 'Grey' bodies are just a form they use for interstellar travel. Not much use for balancing on your feet when you're sitting in a space-ship all day.
                    And maybe Elvis really is alive, he just shed his old body on that toilet and reincarnated as YoungElvis.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I didn't know that!! WoW...
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I think that if they're coming here, they're out of the skulls.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X