No announcement yet.

NASA Astronaut: Aliens are real and there's a cover-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are so sure that aliens haven't visited Earth. You think because this astronaut is old he's a loony and that I find rather amusing. Accept it, stupid humanity out chasing currency while ruining the planet isn't the biggest deal in the universe and is likely just a passing phase of no particular consequence among which you personally aren't significant in the least and if you were the single most important human on this world you still wouldn't tilt the universal scale one iota and are closer to that primordial goo than to these ancient alien travelers whose existance you refuse to accept even when told by one of the true greats among us, and a spacefarer himself.

Mankind is a joke.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

With all of the sighting from so many people through the ages and some of you still do not believed!

On one of the early Gemini flight, the Astronaut was telling Houston that something was outside of our space ship flying with them and then they cut the mic so the public could not hear what was being said. The ABC guy told us that they were having problems with their ABC audio.

Comment

Significance is relative.

For me, what happens in M-31, or the interruption of the Third Trans-Multiversal Vvar'nax Migration, or the Great Thoughts of aliens.....is Totally Insignificant.

At least until it impacts me.
        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          Our human civilization has been in existance for a few thousand years. In that time we haven't figured out how to travel to other stars. If we had been around for a few billion years things might be different. For instance I'd be playing Civ XIXVIIXIIVXXXIIVIVVIXGWCLBJXIIVCDROMCXVIII right now, the first version with canals.
          And a 1 gb patch.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Our human civilization has been in existance for a few thousand years. In that time we haven't figured out how to travel to other stars. If we had been around for a few billion years things might be different. For instance I'd be playing Civ XIXVIIXIIVXXXIIVIVVIXGWCLBJXIIVCDROMCXVIII right now, the first version with canals.
            Both AAHZ and I have built canals in CivIV.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

As Carl Sagan famously said decades ago, "there are millyuns of billyuns in the Universe".

Whatever he meant by that I don't know, but I'm pretty sure he would agree with me.

Theben, how did you guys do the canal?

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                So bottom line, what is this guy's personal knowledge?
                he was briefed about it
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Forts! Right, I forgot about that.

Comment

Forts! Right, I forgot about that.
                    these things come with age....
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
                      With all of the sighting from so many people through the ages and some of you still do not believed!
                      The ages? First "sighting" was in 1947 if I remember correctly.

On one of the early Gemini flight, the Astronaut was telling Houston that something was outside of our space ship flying with them and then they cut the mic so the public could not hear what was being said. The ABC guy told us that they were having problems with their ABC audio.

Frozen urine (of which there have been multiple "high alert" sightings) or other waste from the capsule would be my best guess. If it's travelling alongside, odds are it originated from the capsule.

Besides, any aliens in our neighbourhood are bound to be inside the Sun anyway, where all the fun is at.

Comment

Is this the beginning of another UFO flap? Ye gods, I'm old enough to remember the last one.

Comment

It would be cool if it was true but given that he believes in all sorts of unusual things I would prefer confirmation from someone else...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell (see "Other Interests")

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                            age....

If you use 4 dots you would advocate anarchy, the perpetual motion, virgin sacrifice. You ...sir... are a loose cannon and should be the internet version of tarred, feathered and expelled from this community as a warning to others tempted by such dark whims.

Whatever happened to him? He was such a promising lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
                              I just found it bizarre that most of the reported sightings thus far have been people in rural parts of industrialized countries, and that most of the descriptions of said extraterrestrials have been almost the same as popular movies.
                              -rmsharpe

Comment

Alzheimer's doesn't make you make up stuff, it makes you forget stuff.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X