Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA Astronaut: Aliens are real and there's a cover-up

Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.
    And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been gone by now".

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real," Dr Mitchell said.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

"I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit."

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction."

Mr Margerrison said: "I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it."

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

The truth is out there.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'll have to remember to check my mom's copy of DSM-IV for "Late-Onset Schizoaffective Disorder." If there were aliens that looked like the traditional "greys," they wouldn't have survived long enough to develop better technology than we have.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Well there's another shoe-in vote for Obama.

Comment

If he hadn't said Roswell was real, I would be more likely to beleive him.

I think it is possible that aliens have visited earth, I don't really think that our government is in contact with them because our government is such failures.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Alzheimer's is a sad, sad disease ...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new extraterrestrial overlords.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                I, for one, welcome our new extraterrestrial overlords.
                Then kneel down, monkeyman! Kowtow! Kowtow!

Comment

We've been here for a while now. There, its out.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Claims of Alzheimer's are obvious in a case like this, but wouldn't it actually be cool if his claims were true
                    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Our human civilization has been in existance for a few thousand years. In that time we haven't figured out how to travel to other stars. If we had been around for a few billion years things might be different. For instance I'd be playing Civ XIXVIIXIIVXXXIIVIVVIXGWCLBJXIIVCDROMCXVIII right now, the first version with canals.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Well...this explains Asher anyway...
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

He could be havin' a little fun, you know.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well this will be all over the "Tinfoil Hat" radio shows and websites now, for sure.

I presume Dr Edgar Mitchell is going to be quite the celebrity with a bunch of cooky followers lapping up whatever he proclaims about aliens as well.

lucky bastard
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

So bottom line, what is this guy's personal knowledge?
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X