• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smack, flush, problem solved.
    -rmsharpe

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
      It's not a rational fear, I know they can't hurt me, I know they are more scared of me, However I can't help but have a near panic attcak when I first see one and beliebve me I see them before anyone else.

I have managed to get to a level of near panic attack, it used to be a full on screeming hebejebbes though
      i've got a mate who's the same, he's a big hard bastard but becomes a quivering wreck if he spots an eight legged creature.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I let them stick around. My house is full of gaps around the foundation, and they are a vital part of the pest patrol.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo
          I'd hit it.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

True dat, that one girl's quite nude for the 50s (or whatever remote decade this movie is from), quite nice

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

So where are you that you keep seeing all these huge spiders?
                The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

New Mexico

Comment

I keep telling my wife most of the spiders do more good than harm, but she's not convinced.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                      True dat, that one girl's quite nude for the 50s (or whatever remote decade this movie is from), quite nice
                      You must be using a definition of "nude" of which I have been heretofore unaware.

Comment

Utah has a lot of spiders.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                        X