Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hitler had died in the summer of 1939 how would he be remembered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've met people like you in uni. Sexually insecure and totally bogged down in details and "different aspects" rather than trying to make sense of an issue in an intersubjectively understandable manner. Only difference: being equally weak and German these guys never became nationalists, whereas in your culture it would require strength not to be one.

BTW, are you the chimera of MrFun and Molly Bloom?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      And on it goes

Do you honestly think this isn't a well-known fact of history? Or are you just trying to smug off with your facsimiles?
      For Serb it isn't Ecthy, as proven in earlier threads. And I am discussing with him. Please, read the threads You are going to post in, and read the posts made by users before You say something about them.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
        especially if You compare me to Serb
        What?

Reminds me of my flatmate, who thinks that something's cool as long as there's some worse of the sort

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
          For Serb it isn't Ecthy, as proven in earlier threads. And I am discussing with him. Please, read the threads You are going to post in, and read the posts made by users before You say something about them.
          Oh PLEASE no, I'll trust you on this one. The two of you form a congenial duo of some sort.

Comment

I've met people like you in uni. Sexually insecure and totally bogged down in details and "different aspects" rather than trying to make sense of an issue in an intersubjectively understandable manner. Only difference: being equally weak and German these guys never became nationalists, whereas in your culture it would require strength not to be one.

BTW, are you the chimera of MrFun and Molly Bloom?
            I may be sexually insecure, but it doesn't influence my stances on history much.

Your conviction that polish culture is up to bottom nationalistic only proves your bias.

If You disagree with something I say, please do, and do not give me general, pointless remarks. I didn't give here too many details, only what was needed to support my claims.
            If You are not able to understand, that's your problem.
            Middle East!

Comment

Itchy, wrong thread:

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Oh PLEASE no, I'll trust you on this one. The two of you form a congenial duo of some sort.
                Please read both of our post and decide who's closer to the truth before equaling us. If You don't want to, don't post. If You have no idea what we're talking about, learn.
                Middle East!

Comment

You're the one who stated the ridiculous idea that I might even compare you two with each other, so I might as well put it over the top. And I won't be told to learn by a nationalist of any sort

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                    No, I'm not talking about hull-mounted guns. I'm talking about guns with little armor on TOP of the chassis: e.g., Panzerjaeger, Marder, Nashorn.
                    As I was. But those designs came out of a need to have a bunch of guns out there(and a lot of captured Russki AT guns), not doctrine.

Well, I was lazy and assumed that you could figure out that I meant armoured vehicles - about immobilisation, you are quite right, problem is to enough rounds into the area. That is easy enough along a defense line, but not when on the move.
                    It's also easy enough if the enemy is attacking you through a pass in the mountains.

Well, compared to your dad, I'm surely a beginner, but I at least have some experience with the subject, wich isn't always the case here at OT It actally almost cost me a broken nose because I'm left eye dominant.
                    Yeah, as a young 2nd LT my dad's company played a "practical joke" as a "welcome" and fired the gun right next to him, so he's completely deaf in his left ear.

Dad ain't into hazing, as you might be able to tell.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• will not help You. You are teh grump.
                      By attacking me in the middle of discussion with Serb, You de facto have taken his side. And I've shown You that I do not support Poland no matter what, so I demand an apology.
                      Middle East!

Comment

• That's delusional. The fact remains that you are a staunch nationalist who bores people with meaningless facts. That you argue with Serb is no help at all. And you will not re-interpret

Comment

• Oh shut up.

Comment

• And what's your business here? Joining third in an alliance of those who are challenged by modernity?

Comment

• No, I just want you to shut up.

I thought you were going to go see Barack Obama tomorrow? You should be a much happier man with little bunnies hopping around on your desk and lollipops instantly motoring into your mouth at the flick of a finger.

Comment

• I want to believe you know what that's all about.

Comment

Working...
                                X