Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you think you know all your siblings . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In real life with family, friends and co-workers my sense of humor is just fine, thank you.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Does he know you know someone in Texas? Would it matter? Is he one of those bigots? Those Texasphobes?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Does he know you know someone in Texas? Would it matter? Is he one of those bigots? Those Texasphobes?

You're too much sometimes.

Comment

Summer's mom told my mom one time that I was like chocolate candy; I was real good for a while, but it didn't take long to get enough of me. She divorced me twice.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

aaawww . . . .

Comment

I have 3 half-siblings and 1 step-sibling, with no surprise announcements yet.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
              X