No announcement yet.

What Ails You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a few allergies. The worst is the pollen allergy especially since the pollen count in this area gets much higher than places in the spring. I also have a bad allergy to cats. If I spend more than about 2 hours in a house with cat as pet, I begin sneezing constantly. I also have an allergy to dogs, but it hasn't been very bad in recent years. The last allergy is an allergy to raw apples. What happens is the area below my lip will break out if the juice of a raw apple touches that area. Therefore, I can eat raw apples as long as long as they are in bite size pieces.

Other than those allergies, I can't really think of anything.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

My monthlies stopped about a year and a half ago, after I started cycling intensively.

Come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure this counts as an ailment. More like "deliverance".
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

TMI
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
          My monthlies stopped about a year and a half ago, after I started cycling intensively.

Come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure this counts as an ailment. More like "deliverance".
          best post of the entire thread
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X