Condom Breakage Explosion Has Occured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or just don't overestimate your size.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Or just don't try to make her think you didn't finish too soon.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
        This thread could have been so much better.
        agreed.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: Condom Breakage Explosion Has Occured

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          What do I do? Killing her or keying her car is not an option, let's be real people, she's an FBI agent. I am limited in the degree to which I can react here.

(A) I can get my finger prints blurred, as seen in one of the Men In Black movies. Actually the technology is not really advanced, it just burns you I think, but it masks your identity if a paternity judge wants to use your own finger against you.
          Next time, stick to using just your fingers

Hang on, you're capable of procreation?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
            How about you pull out when the time comes?

Find a girl that likes facials.

Spec.
            qft

Comment

... Wiglaf;

Try to buy a anti pregnancy pills (tomorrow pills), and pull one in her orange juice... more you wait, less it will be effective.

I think after 72 hours, it doesn't work any work.

Anyway, good luck!
              bleh

Comment

Orange juice abortions

I have standards here people

Comment

Orange juice abortions

I have standards here people
                  Not really;

How does it work?

It's believed Levonelle works by:

* preventing your ovaries from releasing an egg

* altering the lining of the womb, so a fertilised egg can't embed itself there.
                  Note that your semen can live in her womb for several hours if not days....
                  Last edited by CrONoS; July 2, 2008, 19:11.
                  bleh

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
                    his womb....
                    What's the point of contraception then?

Comment

I hate aborting my orange juice too
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy

What's the point of contraception then?
                        Preemptive measure...
                        bleh

Comment

i will be damned all the way to hell and willingly sit on a hot coal for 3000 years before i ever let a female get my money. or my kids.

hell, i hate everybody
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
                            ... Wiglaf;

Try to buy a anti pregnancy pills (tomorrow pills), and pull one in her orange juice... more you wait, less it will be effective.

I think after 72 hours, it doesn't work any work.

Anyway, good luck!

That's extremely illegal and, if you're unlucky, could kill her. Best avoided.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

SHES PROBABLY NOT PREGNANT GUYS . I am basing this off preliminary testing data and the fact that her boobs have gotten smaller if that is possible, which according to WedMD is the opposite of what should happen. This could be me making it up though. By the way I will never pay child support, I am with Wesley Snipes on that one, I will go to extreme lengths to print monopoly money (the kind that looks real) if only to avoid paying real money to some Baby mama who saw a feminist movie and thinks haranguing an elected official for his nuts produce is going to get her famous -- did it work for George Clooney's girlfriends, NO NO NO

Also thanks for the legal advice, I kind of figured that poisoning orange juice was something John Grissom would do to research a novel..original but a little creepy.

Comment

.... By the way I will never pay child support, .....
                                You know that there is only one way to be absolutely sure to avoid the danger of this happening:
                                Stop doing certain activities with women (that could impragnate them) for the rest of your life
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X