Condom Breakage Explosion Has Occured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condom Breakage Explosion Has Occured

What do I do? Killing her or keying her car is not an option, let's be real people, she's an FBI agent. I am limited in the degree to which I can react here.

(A) I can get my finger prints blurred, as seen in one of the Men In Black movies. Actually the technology is not really advanced, it just burns you I think, but it masks your identity if a paternity judge wants to use your own finger against you.

(B) I can argue at any paternity hearing that I am shooting blanks, and can even, to be DISCRETE, demonstrate this plainly for the court. Of course I would need to bathe in scalding water for about an hour so that my nuts cannot keep the sperm alive, but I read that it works in the Hindu cultures and lasts 1-2 months so it'd be perfect.

(C) This is where you people come in?

It's called "the Pill" and it comes in several varieties, from "the morning after" to "cyanide."
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Or, you could just man up.

Comment

Or give her your credit card
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Re: Condom Breakage Explosion Has Occured

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          What do I do? Killing her or keying her car is not an option, let's be real people, she's an FBI agent.
          Uh oh. And she's still underage, I believe. Your credit card ain't going to fix it this time.

Comment

You sure it's yours?
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Wiggy, aren't you an elected official? Sex scandals are practically a rite of passage for your kind. Rejoice!
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

(B) I can argue at any paternity hearing that I am shooting blanks, and can even, to be DISCRETE, demonstrate this plainly for the court. Of course I would need to bathe in scalding water for about an hour so that my nuts cannot keep the sperm alive, but I read that it works in the Hindu cultures and lasts 1-2 months so it'd be perfect.

That's what Steve Jobs did. Worked for him.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's just talking about breaking. Were they made in China?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If they were made in China, his wii-wii would have rotted off from all the lead.

Comment

Aren't DNA tests used these days for determining paternity at hearings?
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How about you pull out when the time comes?

Find a girl that likes facials.

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Actually, with all this talk of fingerprints, it's quite possible that old Wiglaf doesn't know how it is done, and through his own ignorance he's in the clear.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well since he was talking about condom breakage, I was assuming he was referring to his own birth .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Don't panic, Wiggy. Humans can only reproduce with members of the same species.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X