Bush Lied...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say that to the Kurds
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
      Indeed.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
        Say that to the Kurds
        I call BS on this. Kurds were killed with mustard gas, sure. Nobody denies that. But plenty of Rwandans were killed with machetes. We don't label those as WMDs.

What makes something a weapon of mass destruction has to be it's effective lethality per unit mass. Little Boy was 4,000 kg, and killed about 140,000 people. That's 35 killed per kilo. I haven't heard of any biological or chemical weapons that are that effective in practice.

Of course the theoretical "One drop could kill X number" isn't what I'm talking about here. A weapon should be judged by its practicality, not by its theoretical abilities.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch

I call BS on this. Kurds were killed with mustard gas, sure. Nobody denies that. But plenty of Rwandans were killed with machetes. We don't label those as WMDs.

What makes something a weapon of mass destruction has to be it's effective lethality per unit mass. Little Boy was 4,000 kg, and killed about 140,000 people. That's 35 killed per kilo. I haven't heard of any biological or chemical weapons that are that effective in practice.

Of course the theoretical "One drop could kill X number" isn't what I'm talking about here. A weapon should be judged by its practicality, not by its theoretical abilities.
          How many people weilded how many machetes and how much did the average machete weigh?

How many people have been killed by bullets? Are guns WMDs? Should we invade Texs because of the amount of guns they have?
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Whatever happened to good ol' ABC weapons: Atomic, Biological, Chemical? It was an easy combination of letters to remember and to say. Then the Bush Administration (or whoever) comes up with this "WMD" mumbo gumbo. Bah!

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
              Should we invade Texs because of the amount of guns they have?
              Yes, you should invade Texas and obtain first hand expirence of our firearms.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

they are getting ready in Texas right now

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Be very quiet...
                  I'm hunting wabbit.
                  Attached Files

Comment

She might get grass stains.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The article, of course, ignores that the WaPo has a vested interest in making it seem like the President wasn't lying, since they helped sell that lie to the American people without publishing contrary evidence they themselves had. This is nothing more than the foxes investigating themselves.

In reality, most of the intelligence the President was getting said the opposite of what this article claims. By and large, the intelligence community was claiming they had no accurate information. Only one office, the Office of Special Plans in the Pentagon claimed it knew exactly what Iraq had, as it cherry picked all of the stuff that made the case for war, no matter how ludicrous the claim, no matter whether it had been previously debunked, no matter how bad the source.

Frankly, none of the jokers who sold the American people the war should be allowed to live. The whole administration should be tried and executed for war crimes and crimes against humanity, including Colin Powell.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Imran, I give up. Arguing with someone who doesn't even read, nor even acknowldeges the source, is a lost cause.
                        The first ****ing reference is from the U.N.
                        Keep laboring along in ignorance. It really makes no difference to me.
                        Sloww? Have you ever actually read 1441? Cuz everytime a discussion about Iraq comes up, you start using 1441 to justify anything and everything, even events that occured back before 1441. Hell, you'd use 1441 to justify Timur's invasion of Baghdad in the Fourteenth Century.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                          they are getting ready in Texas right now

I have been to couple of those.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                          X