X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take it!
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I find the long forgotten article on page one to be correct and insightful, though polling did suggest a very even race before Clinton conceded theirs been a significant gap opening up since then. Media coverage will very likely be slanted towards displaying the race as close and competitive even if it is not, this is done primarily to boost interest and ratings.
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Thanks Impaler, but I'd like to move the on topic posts here:

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          What about McCain's former association with a Texas Republican who made cruel jokes about how women should submit to being raped?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Sorry about your fresh start getting locked DaShi

My actual contribution: I think at this point, the McCain campaign doesn't really know what its doing, not that it matters. With Hillary "supporting" Obama, the women eventually will side with their ideological cousin and McCain will be in an ever increasing hole, and much as Mr. Fun is pointing out, the good ole boy mentality of the Republicans will only McCain's image further. It's like he's damned whatever he can try. Either he goes to the conservative base, who don't like him anyway, or he panders to the moderates, who will mostly see through the act. Either way, he'll be giving up just as much voters as Obama could possibly lose in bitter old women.
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Eh mods, what can you do?

It's interesting still that McCain won the nomination. The conservative base was outraged when it started looking like he was going to win. But now they don't really have a choice. The issue for them isn't that they are going to vote for Obama, it's whether they are going to vote.

I still McCain has a chance of winning over some moderates. That was his strength in 2000. While a lot of people have seen his change since then, I still think that feeling may carry over for people who don't feel comfortable with Obama. But again, the problem is, will they actually vote? One of Obama's strengths is that he can easily get his people motivated and inspired.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Had you read the article, you'd have seen how its purpose was simply to expose the crap that is being spread by the media and propagandists during this campaign. I'd suggest reading the whole thing before making a comment in the future. It reflects poorly otherwise.
                Thanks mom...I'll do that.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Cool.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well, if McCain supporters here want to ignore my question because it could undermine their support of him, I can understand that.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                    X