No announcement yet.

Angry Clinton Women ♥ McCain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting that you would equate being called Oerdin an insult.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

It's in the intent.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Pray tell.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Now you're insulting me.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What about McCain's former association with a Texas Republican who made cruel jokes about how women should submit to being raped?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
              Interesting that you would equate being called Oerdin an insult.
              Wouldn't you?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If you piss me off I'll paste

Angry Clinton Women

into your thread. Be warned!

Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Wouldn't you?
                  Dashi has been a long time advocate of O'. I simply wonder why the diminished brand equity of the O' moniker.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Sadly, given the previous responses in this thread, I can't tell if you're joking.
                    J/K
                    LOVE YOU
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I've been a long time advocate? Define long time.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Define subjective.

To the point though, why would you feel insulted by the comparison so drawn?

Comment

Well, you've made a few assumptions about me in this thread. I'd like you to be clear. If you can't, I'd kindly ask that you rescind your statements as they are all incorrect as written.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I thought I was exceedingly clear. Why the feeling of insult?

Comment

Since I asked you to be clear twice, it's obvious that it's not. Please stop insulting me. I've been very patient with you.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How is this an insult at all to you? Am I now to presuppose that even being supportive of Oerdin is an insult? Ouch! No I would not stoop so far. I ask again why is invoking Oerdins name an insult? I again want to understand how much or little that brand equity holds. Were I to actually make assumptions about you (to wit I have not), I would assume you feel the brand is in fact a liability. The why however is the crux of the matter. You said it was intent. Expound upon this.

Comment

Working...
                                X