Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael
    Yup. You caught me. Oh the shame.
    Try to laugh away your tear. We understand.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      In any event you are pwnd in your claim that the poll is in anyway flawed
      See, now you're acting like an AAHZ....

Beleive what you will if it makes you feel better. I know for a fact that you're ignorant on the subject because you just showed us. You try to make people eat your lies like if it was regular cake and coffee. Nice try.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

There is are a few French beers offered at a local German beer bar but I have never tried them. I have had several Belgium beers, I assume they would be similar to a degree.
        Some are of course, like some aren't. Depense on what you pick of course.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec, my lad. If the other beers had a decent market share they would have made it into wiki. Since they didn't I am left to believe their market share is so small they deserve to be listed under other.

Now either come up with a decent argument why the poll isn't valid or slog off.

Damn, must hurt to be proven so wrong so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            Now either come up with a decent argument why the poll isn't valid or slog off.
            Originally posted by Spec
            Wtf Oerdin.

-A
            Antidote (bière)
            -B
            Bernoville (bière)
            -C
            Ch'ti (bière)
            -G
            Goudale
            -J
            Jenlain (bière)
            -L
            La Cordée
            La Rouget de Lisle
            -M
            Munsterbräu
            -N
            Ninkasi Kao
            -O
            Occita
            Orpal
            -P
            Panach’
            Pelforth
            Pesca
            Pietra
            -S
            Ferme-brasserie La Soyeuse
            -T
            Trois Monts

From wiki...You sure you didn't check out Oerpedia?

Spec.
            For the second time.

If you wanna compare french beers, why dont you check a french website since you wasted 2 years learning it. It might make you look mor informed.

If I made a poll on american beers, would I look for them on a chinese website? Of course not. Thats only common sense.

Spec.

Comment

As stated before because French is a useless language. Either the brand is large enough to merit international exposure or it is so small it deserves an "other" entry. Any objective look proves the poll is valid no matter how much crying you do. The proper way, if you feel any of those brands are the best in France, is to check other and then list them.

Comment

Well, since you cant find them in your country, I am left to bel;eive that you are deprived of them because you are culturally walled.

I have 90% of the beers I listed at home, which I bought through out the last 10 years at the S.A.A.Q. just down the block from my house. So I would think they have internationnal exposure, no?

How come we have them and you dont?

Would you like a picture of my beer collection too just so that you can see that unlike you, I dont lie?

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Would you like a picture of my beer collection too just so that you can see that unlike you, I dont lie?

Spec.
                  yes!
                  bleh

Comment

It is my understanding that the SAQ (Société des alcool du Québec) is something quite unique. We enjoy a LOT more variety than most places in the world.
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Here are the best beers in France, according to the Ratebeer website.

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

[SIZE=1] Originally posted by Spec [/SIZE

which I bought through out the last 10 years at the S.A.A.Q. just down the block from my house.
                        Spec.
                        S.A.A.Q. selling alcohol
                        bleh

Comment

Spec, if any of those minor brands are what you would consider the best beer in France then check other and listed it other wise STFU.

Comment

As a matter of note; me and somes peoples (many of them I've never met) are going to Montreal on the 19th July, for our annual microbreweries tours.

Here is the list of all the microbreweries that we are going to go. (in that order)

Would be cool if some polytubbies would like to come take a beer with me.

Diner
                            E. Bistro Le Reservoir
                            I. Les 3 Brasseurs
                            G. Le Cheval Blanc — Brewpub
                            Souper :
                            A. L'Amère à Boire — Brewpub
                            F. La Taverne du Sergeant
                            C. Dieu du Ciel — Brewpub
                            bleh

Comment

Montreal /= France though is interesting. Please list your favorite French beer.

Comment

I don't know French beer. I tried Kronenbourg a couple of times but its nothing special, its no better than, say, the Molson Dry, even though they try to pass it as a "fine" beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X