• Show
Clear All

Not having internet

Apocalypse

Fat british whiners

Comment

Coming from a fat american whiner
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
        Ok, I am in Iraq now. The internet is pretty good actually.
        You are in Iraq, and all you have to say to us is that the internet is good???
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pretty much.

Also, static is painful.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

BTW, that was a concession to kid, who thinks tasers are pretty much the worst thing ever. Seriously, it is way too dry here. I keep getting shocked.
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Lots of soldiers over there are getting shocked to death by K&B contractor ineptitude. Be careful with that.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You mean KBR. I met one of the contractors after my power went out the other day. He was really nice and got his underlings to fix it immediately.

Comment

Yes, them. They're really nice, especially when they kill American soldiers with their carelessness and lie to the family by telling them it's fixed and won't happen again, only for 7 more soldiers to die the same way.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X