No announcement yet.

I will be gone by the end of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I am moving again very soon, this time to Iraq. I'll try and take lots of pictures.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Don't Go!

If you do I hope for the best.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
        Well, I am moving again very soon, this time to Iraq. I'll try and take lots of pictures.
        It might be best to keep an eye out for insurgents and bombers trying to kill you than to be taking pictures.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Snuggles
          It might be best to keep an eye out for insurgents and bombers trying to kill you than to be taking pictures.
          Party pooper.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm just keeping it real.

96% of all soldiers taking pictures in Iraq are killed by insurgents.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Just be lucky I didn't point out the grammar error in your first statement.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You should be lucky that I am not an insurgent and you are not taking pictures.

Comment

And that I'm not in Iraq!

Comment

You joined in September 2001 -- did you join because of the attacks?

Comment

Goodluck

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I had a friend who joined the military mainly because of the attacks and he wanted some direction in his life. He got injured during training and was sent home.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ok, I am in Iraq now. The internet is pretty good actually.
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

What a pointless thread
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I won't have internet in about two weeks. I will be sleeping in a vehicle.

Comment

This is why I don't join the army.

Comment

Working...
                                X