I will be gone by the end of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apocalypse
    Well, I am leaving for Iraq, it's not like I just feel like it or something.

send us a postcard or so one a month

you can always take a plan on mid R & R and come to Tel Aviv beach

good luck and stay safe
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Good luck, Apoc.
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Try not to die!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Good luck Apoc and stay safe.
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

Try not to kill anyone. Remember, you're the foreign invader.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Merde! (Good luck, in French)
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Here is a hint of where I will be sometimes
                  Attached Files
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

See you later, Apoc. Stop in and say hi when you can.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Turns out I will be leaving a couple days earlier than I thought (in a couple days) and doing a much more dangerous job than I thought I would.
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Well ain't that some ****!

Be careful, and let us know you're ok when you can.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                          Here is a hint of where I will be sometimes
                          The new UAVs look incredibly lifelike!
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Take care of yourself

If you get a chance to tour Saddam's Palace bring us back some stones
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I won't go by any palaces but I might be by the Great Ziggurat of Ur. Well, it'll be to the west. I will try to make it out there.

Comment

Wow, that would be neat... guess you can't get stones from that one, but pictures are always good

Admittedly the whole constant risk of IEDs and gunfire probably makes it a bit less neat, but still...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X