No announcement yet.

I Need Help Turning On The Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not a Hampton Inn. They generally don't have a full restaurant in the house. But they do offer a delicious free hot breakfast and always-available coffee. It's actually my favorite non-premium hotel chain.

Gotta be ready with the condom, Wiggy.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

big boy's is a restaurant... but i've never heard of the chunky breakfast platter. i haven't been to one in years though because the one here closed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Wiglaf is an elected official?
        Its what he says in his profile. It must be true
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          Probably not a Hampton Inn. They generally don't have a full restaurant in the house. But they do offer a delicious free hot breakfast and always-available coffee. It's actually my favorite non-premium hotel chain.

Gotta be ready with the condom, Wiggy.
          It's not in the house IT IS ACROSS THE STREET

This is the end of my stay here, the awful Hampton Inn. Never before have I realized how great Motel 6 is, with its slogan 'We'll leave the light on for you.' Turning on the lights should not be a indiana jones level puzzle

Comment

Big talk from a guy who can't figure out how a lamp works...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You gotta hand it to that Melinda - she knows how to scam a free meal. I'm presuming she nobbled the lights in the first place to set the whole thing up.

Comment

Working...
              X